My oh my-2 weeks have passed already since my last post! Time is flying by. I am in my 2nd week of my new job and doing well. This is a great company and I am really thrilled that I have been blessed with the chance to work here.
As for the family-they are keeping me hopping. Emma was sick last week and so I actually had to take a day off already!! Then, this morning, I found her in her crib with a messy diaper and some of the contents of her diaper spread on the bedsheets, her face and her hands. This girl is really a busy-body. After getting her all cleaned up, she would not stick around to get dressed for the day. I had to have Sara come and help hold her down. She is so strong-willed. I really need to figure out how to get her on the same page as me or vice-versa. I don't know which way is the better one.
Sara and Jason are both suffering from sunburns-they went with the daycare kids to an outdoor swimming pool and in spite of sunscreen and t-shirts they both ended up with some good burns. Jason is the worst of the 2-mostly because he took off his t-shirt at the pool and hadn't bothered to put any sunscreen on his shoulders at all. I hope this is the only sunburn he gets-he has been in a good deal of pain and I keep reminding him that it wouldn't have happened if he had left his shirt on.
Rich has been working on getting the central air system hooked up in our home. I am REALLY glad that he took the time to hook up our swamp cooler a few weeks ago-even though I hate how everything gets damp. It will soon be over---maybe-----Rich is leaving on Thursday to go to Youth Conference and will be gone until Saturday night, which is ward temple night, and then he is going to be gone all day Sunday with Church things. And he didn't bother (he says he just forgot) to tell me about this until just last Thurs. So much for advance planning!
On my next post I will have to write a little about the Sorensen Family Campout that was last weekend at Jordanelle.
Ta-ta for now!



1 comment:
I don't know that they'll learn any lesson from the sunburn...I remember many a sunburn over the summers, even now I don't always remember to use sunblock like I should. Poor kids...do you tell them that at least their skin matches their hair? ha ha
Lovely mess Emma is getting into. Glad it's not me cleaning it up. :)
Post a Comment