Monday, June 2, 2008

BOUNCE

If you saw me today you might think there was a new bounce in my step. And if you asked me why, I would say, "I got a new job today with a great company that is close to my home and I am very excited for it!"
This should be a great chance for me to enhance my office skills and hopefully expand my computer skills.
I also got a new haircut and when you chop off 5 inches of long, thick hair that can always add and extra bounce to your step!! ;-)

6 comments:

Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae said...

Boy I tell ya, everyone keeps cutting their hair short and I keep growing mine out - I love short hair! I am so proud of you finding this job - it sounds like a wonderful opportunity. I hope they fall in love with you like all the rest of us have. You are such a remarkable woman, Jenn, and we hope the best for you and your family. Keep up the awesomeness that is JENN!!! I can't wait to see your new fabulous look (I understand the shedding of a few pounds with a few inches of hair!)

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

You should post a picture! I'd love to see it. I'm actually growing my hair out. I LOVE it. I've found someone out here that is amazing, finally! Congratulations on the new job! I am excited for you. You'll be awesome at it.

Melissa & DJ said...

GREAT!!!!!
I'm so excited for you. I also can't wait to see your new look!!! Can you post a pic in your next post??
Why don't you guys come over soon and I'll show you some of the tools I use on our blog.

Doran & Jody said...

Congratulations! Hope everything 'grows' well for you.

mindy said...

I just wanted to finally leave a post and tell you I'm glad you're blogging a bit more and I hope it keeps up even though you'll be working next week!! Woo hoo!! Love ya!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

Happily married for 16 years; blessed with 3 adorable kids; blessed with great friends and some that I even get to call family. Laugh...and then laugh some more!!