Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I am SO OLD!!

In the midst of getting ready for the day and running behind, as usual, I paused for a moment to listen to Jason tell me about a conversation that was had at daycare yesterday. Apparently all the kids were talking about how old their moms were. Jason looks at me with a devilish grin and says, "Mom, none of the other moms were older than you!!!!". It was such a nice comment for this birthday morning. Nothing like a loving comment from your child to remind you of your "old age".
Happy Wednesday!!

3 comments:

mindy said...

And you're not getting any younger. lol I love you, Happy Birthday!!!!

Rae said...

I never thought of you as old - just a step ahead of me! When are you going to post about the old man you are married to?

Garrett Gang said...

Happy Belated BDay!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

Happily married for 16 years; blessed with 3 adorable kids; blessed with great friends and some that I even get to call family. Laugh...and then laugh some more!!