Friday, January 23, 2009

Sara's 11th Birthday




This sweet little lady celebrated her 11th birthday last month. We were able to have a few of her friends celebrate with us. We went and saw Madagascar 2 and then had a small slumber party. I think the girls had a great time and Jason enjoyed teasing them all night long.
Hard to believe that she is getting so grown up! She is such a helpful girl and so fun to hang out with. She loves Disney channel, littlest PetShop and anything with chocolate. She has even started a regular baby-sitting gig, one night a week for about an hour for a family in our ward. She was very, very excited to have the chance to do that.






2 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

She's growing up so fast, Jennifer! I can't believe it! And she's so pretty, too! Happy Birthday, Sara!

mindy said...

I still have the Elmo shirt I bought when you were pregnant with her...can't bring myself to part with it because of those sentimental reasons! It is getting worn though...I guess that's what happens to clothes after 11 years!!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

Happily married for 16 years; blessed with 3 adorable kids; blessed with great friends and some that I even get to call family. Laugh...and then laugh some more!!