Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Devin's Blanket


I have been working on this for just over a month-I was hoping to have it finished by now. However, as you can see, it isn't close to being finished. I am hoping to motivate myself by publishing this photo for all to see and doing weekly updates until it is completed. I love making these baby blankets-I learned from a gal I used to work with. It is a great hobby that has provided me with lots of stress relief and that great feeling when you have completed a beautiful project. I think this is about the 8th or 9th one I have made. Some have taken a year or so to make-others I have completed in about 2 months.

2 comments:

mindy said...

"mine blanket" he says...yeah you better get crackin' alright. You've got a little over a month till we do the birthdays!!

Rae said...

OK, so if I want to have another kid in the next year, I should tell you now so I can have a Jenn Garn original in my house too, right? OK, get going!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

Happily married for 16 years; blessed with 3 adorable kids; blessed with great friends and some that I even get to call family. Laugh...and then laugh some more!!