Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Funny or not?!?!!
Some of you may be aware of the amazing rainstorms that pelted Taylorsville yesterday. It has been shocking to see some of the damage the rain caused in such a short amount of time. We are grateful that we didn't suffer any damage. But later last night we had some more thunderstorms roll through. Now, if you didn't know already, I am scared of thunder. Not of the lighting which is silly but that is not what scares me. One clap of thunder scared me enough last night that I actually jumped off the couch. This had happened after the kids went to bed so I was telling them about it this morning as we were going to daycare. At the end of the story, Emma pointed at me and let out a laugh. Now it wasn't a "ha-ha, you are funny" kind of laugh. No, it was a snotty, mean kind of laugh. Like she was teasing me for being scared!!! What kind of 2-year old is she?!??!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Jen
- Happily married for 16 years; blessed with 3 adorable kids; blessed with great friends and some that I even get to call family. Laugh...and then laugh some more!!



1 comment:
OK, so we really are kindred spirits, Jen. I am TERRIFIED of thunder. The only reason I jump when I see lightning is because I know thunder is not far behind! Then I jump again with the big BOOM!! Late last night is when Lehi got the storm (not nearly as big, but the thunder was still loud.) I think that little Emma needs to be taught a lesson. I think you should sneak up on her and scare her and then laugh at her the same way she laughed at you - that will teach the little 2 year old not to laugh at Mom's debilitating fears!!
Post a Comment