Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Emma the Dilemma
Ever have one of those days when no matter what happens you are mad and crying and screaming???!! Jason was having one of those days yesterday. He just needed to have something happen to snap him out of his bad mood. Enter Emma......I was giving Jason the "I'm going to count to 5" lecture for yelling at Emma and had counted to 1. Emma was standing at the top of the stairs and Jason was a few steps down from the landing. Right after I counted to 1, Emma points at Jason and yells, "2!" We all started laughing.....I don't know how that girl got so smart, but that was the turning point (along with the nice cool air from the A/C) for our family last night. No more anger the rest of the night. It still makes me giggle this morning just thinking about it. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Jen
- Happily married for 16 years; blessed with 3 adorable kids; blessed with great friends and some that I even get to call family. Laugh...and then laugh some more!!



1 comment:
My Emily does funny things like that, too. For instance, when someone is in trouble, she goes over to them with one hand on her hip and the other waving a finger at the person and keeps saying "NO, NO - you BAD!!" It is so funny. It can keep Randy and me from going crazy on the poor naughty child in question!
Post a Comment